Rakaposhi & Diran Peak Base Camp Trek
Rakaposhi peak 7788meters high above sea level located in the Karakoram range, is one of the most beautiful and easy accessible to any other mountain peaks in Karakoram this beautiful peak can be seen from all directions and surrounding valleys. Diran peak 7200 meters above sea level in the same Rakaposhi massive and junction of two glaciers from Rakaposhi and Diran peaks provides a magnificent view of both peaks and glaciers. The lush and green meadows and ablation valleys around this mountain range offers a thrilling adventure for the nature lovers.
- Arrival Islamabad
- Drive to Chilas
- Morning visit rock carving inscriptions at thalepan on KKH, At Gilgit drive to Minapin Village. Meals and over night at Diran Guest House.
- Trek to Hapakun, the summer pasture of the Minapin Village. Walk 3-4 hours on the permanent steep pony trail to Hapakun, Meals and overnight in tents.
- Walk along the beautiful green meadows to Taghaphary, the second Summer pasture and green ablation valley provides magnificent view of Rakaposhi and Diran peaks
- Full day excursion to Diran peak base camp, walk through the Minapin Glacier and explore the area, after lunch at Diran base camp trek back Through the same glacier to Taghaphary. Meals and overnight in tents.
- Trek back to Minapin by the same route.
- Early in the morning drive to Karimabad the capital of Hunza
Drive back to Chilas. Lunch enrooted and proceed to Chilas
- Drive to islamabad, enroute visit Shatial rock carving, Lunch at Besham
- Nanga ParbatBase Camp.Full day excursion to Nanga Parbat Base camp, again an easy & smooth walk on the green meadows will take us through the high altitude pine and Birch forest, explore the area and later walk back to Fairy meadows.
- Chilas.After breakfast walk back to Tato village and drive by 4×4 jeeps to Raikot Bridge And continue drive to Chilas en route visiting the ancient Rock Carvings at Chilas. Meals & overnight at hotel.
- Islamabad.After breakfast drive to Islamabad, passing through the scenic landscapes of Indus Kohistan along the mighty Indus River En route visiting the ancient rock carvings at Shatial dating back to 4th century AD Later continue your drive to IslamabadMeals and overnight at hotel.
- Departure.In time transfer to airport for fly back home
End of our Services